How much? PM sent...

Usually, when I am browsing online, I often see interesting things for sale. But when I want to check out the information or price of that thing, this is usually the answer. It annoys me sometimes but I now understood that this is a clue for the sellers that you are truly interested and not just “window shopping” for the item. The arena online has become more rampant because this generation are usually or always online.
That is why there is e-commerce where you don’t have to go outside to buy something anymore. From bags to trees, everything can be bought online. This is amazing for the sellers since they do not have to rent a place for them to sell and they usually do not have tax for their business. The buyers are also happy because they do not have to endlessly search every nook and cranny in the mall to find their desired item. Truly, we are becoming advanced in terms of comfort living with anything we want in one click.
However, there are also disadvantages with e-commerce. I once saw a pretty black and white dress for sale on the internet and contacted the owner for a possible meet-up since I loved the color and the size. On the day of the meet-up, I was so excited to have a new dress. Imagine my dismay when I discovered that because her camera was not that good, the black and white dress was actually a faded green and blue and the size was two times smaller. I vowed that day to never buy clothes on online shops. I have not tried selling online but I have friends who sold things online and sometimes I see them rant in their posts about how they were tricked by bogus buyers who failed to meet them up on the scheduled date and time.
So what should we do the next time we sell or buy online? First, you have to read feedbacks given by buyers from that online shop to ensure that it is a legit shop and not a scam. You should also avoid from buying items requiring sizes since different brands have different sizing. Lastly, you have to truly evaluate if the item is worth it because no matter how cheap or expensive the item is, online buying is always a risk. Happy shopping!



















SUGGESTED TILES WAIT TO DOWN LOAD TO VIEW FEATURED POST BELOW




Need To Search in Google? Type it Here..




OPPORTUNITY81

Comments

OPPORTUNITY6







OPPORTUNITY7

YBF TSIT-CHAT with INFOBIZ BLOG:

Edit Member Tracking #UserID or Simply Be our Guest.
FYI-001: MAIN SITE UPDATE AS OF 07 JANUARY 2019: SSL Temporarily Runs in Technical System Adjustment and Development Process.
Q: How can I login while it says Your connection is not private?
A: Click ADVANCE and Click Proceed Anyway.
Q: How long will it resume in normal status? and What should members need to do?
A: It may takes few more days for SSL to lift and Effect. All members are suggested to FOLLOW THIS BLOG for directional updates





OPPORTUNITY CC-YBF






ENJOY BEST DEALS FROM AMAZON JUST RIGHT HERE