I Miss My Childhood

I would love to go back to the times when my life was simple and the worst part of my day was a forced nap in the afternoon. I miss so much my childhood days. I remember waking up to watch Disney movies and play outside literally every single day. It was so much fun and leisure that I enjoyed with my friends, neighbors and cousins.
I can’t believe how different my childhood was with what I see now in today’s children. Smartphones, tablets and computers pretty much rule young kids’ lives now. They seldom go outside and play with other kids as parents no longer allow them considering safety issues nowadays. Kids now missed the opportunity to visit their friends’ houses in the neighborhood without parents getting worried what could go wrong on them while they are on their way. Indeed, there is a lot which of things that changed in the past 20 years.  Before it was just running and not trying to accomplish anything, just having fun. Now, kids have engrossed themselves in TV, gadgets, computers and social media.
I know I can no longer go back to those wonderful times of my childhood but I can always remember them and this makes me happy during the day. To my childhood, I do miss you so much and if I could go back, I would. I will always look back at the little girl I was and say “that was one happy and carefree child”. Hopefully, as she keeps going, that little girl becomes happy and successful just like what she felt during her childhood.













Please visit and subscribe/follow for latest updates
“Your Access, Your Lifetime Success!”











SUGGESTED TILES WAIT TO DOWN LOAD TO VIEW FEATURED POST BELOW




Need To Search in Google? Type it Here..




OPPORTUNITY81

Comments

OPPORTUNITY6







OPPORTUNITY7

YBF TSIT-CHAT with INFOBIZ BLOG:

Edit Member Tracking #UserID or Simply Be our Guest.
FYI-001: MAIN SITE UPDATE AS OF 07 JANUARY 2019: SSL Temporarily Runs in Technical System Adjustment and Development Process.
Q: How can I login while it says Your connection is not private?
A: Click ADVANCE and Click Proceed Anyway.
Q: How long will it resume in normal status? and What should members need to do?
A: It may takes few more days for SSL to lift and Effect. All members are suggested to FOLLOW THIS BLOG for directional updates





OPPORTUNITY CC-YBF






ENJOY BEST DEALS FROM AMAZON JUST RIGHT HERE