A Career That Requires No Half-Measures



One of my earliest ‘worst’ memories was with one of my teachers. I remember that she would bring me to a place with a little lighting and spank me there. My offense was talking to my classmate during the test when teacher warned me that it was prohibited multiple times already. That was not the last time since I also remember getting punished for slapping a male classmate in the face after watching a tele novella with this kind of scene. If I had a reward, I think it would be ‘Most Punished’ Award, since I am a recipient of the paddle often.
But, these teachers who were never afraid to give me punishments that I deserve also gave me their love, for which I am always grateful. I remember that my good deeds are rewarded and the high scores are praised. Although I know that some teachers gave me tough love, I know this kind of love gave me a chance to strengthen my resilience and boost my confidence in myself. My teachers are also the people who have shaped me for who I am today. Teachers will always have to give a part of their life to their students. The teachers who gave more will always have the greater impact than those who withhold something back, may it be time, understanding, and even reprimands. Now that I am a graduating student in teacher education and experienced teaching for 2 years, I can understand how important the role of teachers are. How that one small grade can dictate his career, one reprimand correct his attitude, and one advice can change his entire life. I have seen this happen and experienced this myself.
One accountant told me that she sometimes wondered if she chose the wrong career. The only thing that she saw everyday was her computer and she wondered if someone would remember her after she is gone or if she retired. Teaching is a career that would require you to give a part of yourself bit by bit, from your resources to your heart. Teachers however, will also leave the greatest impression that students, no matter how old they will be, will always remember. 











SUGGESTED TILES WAIT TO DOWN LOAD TO VIEW FEATURED POST BELOW




Need To Search in Google? Type it Here..




OPPORTUNITY81

Comments

OPPORTUNITY6







OPPORTUNITY7

YBF TSIT-CHAT with INFOBIZ BLOG:

Edit Member Tracking #UserID or Simply Be our Guest.
FYI-001: MAIN SITE UPDATE AS OF 07 JANUARY 2019: SSL Temporarily Runs in Technical System Adjustment and Development Process.
Q: How can I login while it says Your connection is not private?
A: Click ADVANCE and Click Proceed Anyway.
Q: How long will it resume in normal status? and What should members need to do?
A: It may takes few more days for SSL to lift and Effect. All members are suggested to FOLLOW THIS BLOG for directional updates





OPPORTUNITY CC-YBF






ENJOY BEST DEALS FROM AMAZON JUST RIGHT HERE