Are You A Risk Taker?



As a student “saving money” is difficult thing to do­­…Difficult in the sense that I have no idea on how to budget my allowance just to save some. Such I always forced myself to set aside some of my money but I unintentionally spend them lavishly. I ended up having no savings at the end of the day.
STEP OUTSIDE OF YOUR BOX I started looking for another alternative ways until a friend introduced me about “investing.” At first, I was not convinced because I am afraid of getting scammed but later I realized “Scam or not”; it is all worth a try and see for myself how it works. So I summed up my courage with a hope of a positive outcome.
GREEDINESS DOESN’T WORK.  At my first week, I was filled with great joy seeing my money gaining profits more than I expected. My first one month went well and it was so overwhelming to the extent that I wanted to earn more! Pushed by greediness, I decided to reinvest my entire profit share and waited for about a week.  I was drastically down when I knew that the company has been shut down two days before my payout. It was liked being slapped two times in a row. I feel so ashamed and embarrassed of myself for being negligent and unwise.
GIVING UP IS NEVER AN OPTION. I composed myself and summed up my little courage again and joined another investment company that is more stable and has better platforms than the other one.
ENTER AND EXIT EARLY. Lessons from the past taught me well to be more wise and vigilant. My first week went well, I got my payout and decided to reinvest the capital and transferred the profits to my personal account. I repeated this strategy over and over and it went well until my fourth week and I decided to withdraw all my accounts.

Note: Invest what you can afford to lose but learn how to take back what has been taken from you.










SUGGESTED TILES WAIT TO DOWN LOAD TO VIEW FEATURED POST BELOW




Need To Search in Google? Type it Here..




OPPORTUNITY81

Comments

  1. Dapat maging matalino din sa pag iinvest. Mag search muna about sa company na papasukan mo.
    Angelyn199

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

ALL PREVIOUS COMMENT ARE HIDDEN FOR DATA EVALUATION IN ONE WEEK, NEW GENERATED COMMENTS IS NOW OPEN FOR EVERYBODY. HENCE, ANYONE INCLUDING ANONYMOUS USERS IS ALLOWED TO POST COMMENT STARTING - 10 OF JANUARY 2019

OPPORTUNITY6







OPPORTUNITY7

YBF TSIT-CHAT with INFOBIZ BLOG:

Edit Member Tracking #UserID or Simply Be our Guest.
FYI-001: MAIN SITE UPDATE AS OF 07 JANUARY 2019: SSL Temporarily Runs in Technical System Adjustment and Development Process.
Q: How can I login while it says Your connection is not private?
A: Click ADVANCE and Click Proceed Anyway.
Q: How long will it resume in normal status? and What should members need to do?
A: It may takes few more days for SSL to lift and Effect. All members are suggested to FOLLOW THIS BLOG for directional updates





OPPORTUNITY CC-YBF






ENJOY BEST DEALS FROM AMAZON JUST RIGHT HERE