Attachment Parenting



I just recently know what attachment parenting really is. People who have seen how my child is to me would always say how clingy she can get that she doesn’t want anyone but mama. People often ask me how on earth she ended up like that. I then would start questioning my parenting style. Do I have to have to change it that will make her less needy of me or for her to be independent? Is there something wrong on how I have been raising her?
So I started to research. I always research nonsense things, how much more if it’s what’s best for my child. I learned it isATTACHMENT PARENTING. The term where it explains the bond of a mother to her child so intimate they know exactly how to take in each other’s cue.
Changing clothes, sleeping together, and feeding is what I think contributed to this attachment parenting concept. To all moms out there, don’t feel bad. It is natural for a child to be as clingy as he/she is now but soon enough, he/she will live independently when she is more confident and secure of the world. You will surely miss those attachments. So, savor every moment with your child. I now know I’m doing fine as a mom.











Please visit and subscribe/follow for latest updates
“Your Access, Your Lifetime Success!”












SUGGESTED TILES WAIT TO DOWN LOAD TO VIEW FEATURED POST BELOW




Need To Search in Google? Type it Here..




OPPORTUNITY81

Comments

OPPORTUNITY6







OPPORTUNITY7

YBF TSIT-CHAT with INFOBIZ BLOG:

Edit Member Tracking #UserID or Simply Be our Guest.
FYI-001: MAIN SITE UPDATE AS OF 07 JANUARY 2019: SSL Temporarily Runs in Technical System Adjustment and Development Process.
Q: How can I login while it says Your connection is not private?
A: Click ADVANCE and Click Proceed Anyway.
Q: How long will it resume in normal status? and What should members need to do?
A: It may takes few more days for SSL to lift and Effect. All members are suggested to FOLLOW THIS BLOG for directional updates





OPPORTUNITY CC-YBF






ENJOY BEST DEALS FROM AMAZON JUST RIGHT HERE