Career Choice: How Do This Generation Choose Future Jobs?



When I choose my course, I was a bit of skeptical. Am I really cut out for this kind of career? Can I really become a teacher and spend my life teaching little kids how to read and write? Now that I am in my fourth year in college, I think that I can only know if I start my practice teaching. So imagine the risk I and my classmates took, spending four years of education in a course we are not sure we really like. I think this is how others feel too. You throw yourself into the cliff, not knowing if you fall and splatter your brains or land on your feet.
Career choosing for this generation is different though. I once asked a friend who will enter my university this year if she really loved the course she chose. She told me that she did not so I asked her why she chose it and she replied ‘The money is there’. People are now choosing careers that would bring bigger income instead of doing what they love. I would not be shocked when they quit one job after another because they finally realized that the pay was not enough to make them stay.
Don’t sacrifice years of education and time on a course you think would make the most money. I know of someone who was taking Masters in Law but shifted to Medicine after a few semesters. Why? She realized that she did not want to face a life of arguing with other people when she could save lives instead. Choose a career you love even if you start at the lowest rank because someday you will undoubtedly reach the position you want with the pay you need.











SUGGESTED TILES WAIT TO DOWN LOAD TO VIEW FEATURED POST BELOW




Need To Search in Google? Type it Here..




OPPORTUNITY81

Comments

OPPORTUNITY6







OPPORTUNITY7

YBF TSIT-CHAT with INFOBIZ BLOG:

Edit Member Tracking #UserID or Simply Be our Guest.
FYI-001: MAIN SITE UPDATE AS OF 07 JANUARY 2019: SSL Temporarily Runs in Technical System Adjustment and Development Process.
Q: How can I login while it says Your connection is not private?
A: Click ADVANCE and Click Proceed Anyway.
Q: How long will it resume in normal status? and What should members need to do?
A: It may takes few more days for SSL to lift and Effect. All members are suggested to FOLLOW THIS BLOG for directional updates





OPPORTUNITY CC-YBF






ENJOY BEST DEALS FROM AMAZON JUST RIGHT HERE