Education Is Change



I clearly remember one definition of education that stuck to me when I was in college. It was that the best proof of a person’s education is change. It can be any change that is manifest in the things he does. I have a particular encounter with a student that plainly told me how education is change.
The kind of education he had clearly changed who he was then to who he is right now. That’s one thing I told myself while observing the new kid I had for the past 3 months. While some kids are ready to listen as I give out instructions, he was always that one kid who’d stay in the corner and just do what pleased him. Often times it involved pulling his classmates uniforms or pinching them in secret. He was not a dull kid. In fact, he was a smart one but it was clear that it was not only further academic education he needed but one that involved shaping his character.
I don’t know how he was at home but I tried to bring in what I needed to develop at least basic character traits such as saying please, thank you, and sorry. Honestly, it was pretty difficult at first. Young as he was, he already had that pride that prevented him from saying those magic words but he eventually learned through routine. It was great moment for me when I first heard him say sorry when he did wrong to a classmate and also when he thanked his classmates for lending him crayons.
As a teacher, parent or authority to a child, it is not only our responsibility to educate our children about academics alone. We should also help them learn character at a young age because it is what will help them through life as they grow. We would see the good results of this as they grow up to be responsible and courteous children showing the change that a good character education has brought to them. 










SUGGESTED TILES WAIT TO DOWN LOAD TO VIEW FEATURED POST BELOW




Need To Search in Google? Type it Here..




OPPORTUNITY81

Comments

OPPORTUNITY6







OPPORTUNITY7

YBF TSIT-CHAT with INFOBIZ BLOG:

Edit Member Tracking #UserID or Simply Be our Guest.
FYI-001: MAIN SITE UPDATE AS OF 07 JANUARY 2019: SSL Temporarily Runs in Technical System Adjustment and Development Process.
Q: How can I login while it says Your connection is not private?
A: Click ADVANCE and Click Proceed Anyway.
Q: How long will it resume in normal status? and What should members need to do?
A: It may takes few more days for SSL to lift and Effect. All members are suggested to FOLLOW THIS BLOG for directional updates





OPPORTUNITY CC-YBF






ENJOY BEST DEALS FROM AMAZON JUST RIGHT HERE