Every Woman Deserves To Be A Mother



I was only 18 years old when I married the love of my life and after four years, I got pregnant. I always wanted to become a mother so it was an answered prayer. But maybe, God has different plan for us. At first, I can’t accept the fact that HE took away the precious one who will complete our family. And then, I started to question HIM, I started to question myself, and my husband’s capability. What really makes me furious is at those who kept me asking “When will you have a child?” or “Can you still bear one?” Fast forward eight (8) years after, God gave me an angel in the most unexpected way.
I am already a mother but the question that was repeatedly asked to me still lingers on my mind. And I wonder ‘What about those who can’t be a mother for whatever reason? Are they less? I couldn’t come to terms that for you to be a mother, you should bear a child. Some tried, some never tried and some had but eventually lost their child just like what happened to me.
Yes, they have no children yet but they have a mother’s heart. They have no children born of their own but they are of every bit a mother. They give what a mother gives. They love the way a mother loves. In God’s way of doing things, it’s always about the heart, the care and the kindness. Let’s all be sensitive to the longings of others because all of us deserve to be happy. Let us all be kind and compassionate that we also feel the burdens of these women who long for a child. We all deserve to be a mother, let us not put a barrier to it because being a mother is innate in every woman God designed her to be.












Please visit and subscribe/follow for latest updates
“Your Access, Your Lifetime Success!”












SUGGESTED TILES WAIT TO DOWN LOAD TO VIEW FEATURED POST BELOW




Need To Search in Google? Type it Here..




OPPORTUNITY81

Comments

OPPORTUNITY6







OPPORTUNITY7

YBF TSIT-CHAT with INFOBIZ BLOG:

Edit Member Tracking #UserID or Simply Be our Guest.
FYI-001: MAIN SITE UPDATE AS OF 07 JANUARY 2019: SSL Temporarily Runs in Technical System Adjustment and Development Process.
Q: How can I login while it says Your connection is not private?
A: Click ADVANCE and Click Proceed Anyway.
Q: How long will it resume in normal status? and What should members need to do?
A: It may takes few more days for SSL to lift and Effect. All members are suggested to FOLLOW THIS BLOG for directional updates





OPPORTUNITY CC-YBF






ENJOY BEST DEALS FROM AMAZON JUST RIGHT HERE