Studying With Music: Making Our Brains Work At Optimum Level

I am the kind of person who can’t tolerate silence when I am working. Music or talking with someone works for me, since I feel like the silence is deafening when I work alone or with no sounds whatsoever. My sister is the opposite with me though. She would get annoyed when I play music while we both study and tells me that I need to be quiet for her to concentrate. I would choose to leave the room instead since I know that studying with music will help me work effectively.
Music is soothing and a comfort for those who feel tired, depressed, and lonely. One blind man said that he found consolation in playing the guitar or hearing music even when he never saw the world, at least he ‘saw’ the beauty of music. An aunt of mine also found music as her friend when she had fights with her daughter. She would sing to comfort and remind herself that all will be right someday. I am also musically inclined in that I enjoy singing and playing an instrument. However, I truly appreciate music when I need to study for an exam or work on an essay that requires a lot of concentration. When I realized that music was helping me reach optimum level of brain power, I experimented with different genres. My friends told me that the best music for studying was my favorite soundtracks, which are usually songs from movies. At first, I thought that it was great, but I noticed that instead of thinking how to solve the assignment, I instead sing my heart out, making me less focused with the job on hand. Research showed that music with lyrics are actually distracting since your mind is trying to make out the lyrics while understanding the task that needs to be done. I then found my favored music for studying in soothing pianos and operatic songs.
Whatever you want, be it music with lyrics or just soothing backgrounds, music will always help us in that it puts us in the mood to work and elevates our emotions. The next time you need to do something that requires a lot of thinking and concentration, try grabbing your earphones and listening to music and I assure you that you will get the most out of your thoughts and ideas. 













Please visit and subscribe/follow for latest updates
“Your Access, Your Lifetime Success!”
Jeza











SUGGESTED TILES WAIT TO DOWN LOAD TO VIEW FEATURED POST BELOW




Need To Search in Google? Type it Here..




OPPORTUNITY81

Comments

OPPORTUNITY6







OPPORTUNITY7

YBF TSIT-CHAT with INFOBIZ BLOG:

Edit Member Tracking #UserID or Simply Be our Guest.
FYI-001: MAIN SITE UPDATE AS OF 07 JANUARY 2019: SSL Temporarily Runs in Technical System Adjustment and Development Process.
Q: How can I login while it says Your connection is not private?
A: Click ADVANCE and Click Proceed Anyway.
Q: How long will it resume in normal status? and What should members need to do?
A: It may takes few more days for SSL to lift and Effect. All members are suggested to FOLLOW THIS BLOG for directional updates





OPPORTUNITY CC-YBF






ENJOY BEST DEALS FROM AMAZON JUST RIGHT HERE