Late Appreciation: The Memories Are The Only Thing That Last



One of my social media accounts popped a reminder that I was tagged on something in the past that was posted on that day. Surprisingly, it was a very old picture of my friends and I that one of them posted 7 years ago. We looked like street urchins who spent our time in the gutter and I can only laugh and smile, wondering why this friend never noticed that her dress had a dirt from sitting on the floor or why I never noticed that my hair was messy from running around before taking that picture.
The friends in that picture are still my friends today. They are the people I grew up with, with the apt description that we are ‘friends from crib days’. We would have petty fights, then make up over cut-out dolls. We told each other who our crushes were and how one should act when their crush was around. We reprimanded each other when we noticed they were going astray. We talked and encouraged each other to run towards our dreams and that we would always have each other supporting from behind. They were, as I thought, the people who was there and will always be there no matter what happens. We made a vow that we would be different in that we would not break up and when we find work, we would live together and travel abroad together. That was around first year high school. Now that I am in my last year of college, I wonder if we would ever make one of our wishes come true. Can we make it true when we somehow broke off after they decided to take a break from college and we continued nonetheless? Is it even possible when long hours of talking became ‘hi-hellos’ when we passed each other? The memories of such bond that even my closest cousins can’t compare makes my heart ache and I wish I was a kid again, surrounded by my friends who swore never to let go.
I understand that with age, some things will change. I also understand that when we entered college, we chose different courses and we would probably live different lives. However, even if we grow old and grow physically apart, I want the bond that was formed at an early age to be there still when we are just sitting in our rocking chairs, waiting for death to come for us. I hope it’s not too late to retrace where we friends began to break off and mend our ways. If you have friends that stayed with you from the beginning supported and encouraged you no matter how many trials you have in your life, cling to them and never let them go whatever happens. Don’t let yourself just appreciate what used to be when you can experience them with your friends right now.










SUGGESTED TILES WAIT TO DOWN LOAD TO VIEW FEATURED POST BELOW




Need To Search in Google? Type it Here..




OPPORTUNITY81

Comments

OPPORTUNITY6







OPPORTUNITY7

YBF TSIT-CHAT with INFOBIZ BLOG:

Edit Member Tracking #UserID or Simply Be our Guest.
FYI-001: MAIN SITE UPDATE AS OF 07 JANUARY 2019: SSL Temporarily Runs in Technical System Adjustment and Development Process.
Q: How can I login while it says Your connection is not private?
A: Click ADVANCE and Click Proceed Anyway.
Q: How long will it resume in normal status? and What should members need to do?
A: It may takes few more days for SSL to lift and Effect. All members are suggested to FOLLOW THIS BLOG for directional updates





OPPORTUNITY CC-YBF






ENJOY BEST DEALS FROM AMAZON JUST RIGHT HERE