Philippines is my homeland a Glimpse with a Smile





I worked and lived in Saudi Arabia for almost 7 years and only set foot on my home country for a month every year for my annual leave. It felt like it was my second home after the Philippines. I was already accustomed to their foods, weather, way of life, character, and a little bit of their language. However, something inside me is still looking for my real home.
Philippines will always be engraved in every Filipino's heart no matter which place in the world they may be and no matter how long they stayed there. There will always be a part of you that will still look for the things that you were used to.
You might have immersed yourself to your host country's customs and way of life, but at the end of the day you will still agree that there's no place like home. Like every Filipino, the Philippines will always have a portion in your life.











SUGGESTED TILES WAIT TO DOWN LOAD TO VIEW FEATURED POST BELOW




Need To Search in Google? Type it Here..




OPPORTUNITY81

Comments

OPPORTUNITY6







OPPORTUNITY7

YBF TSIT-CHAT with INFOBIZ BLOG:

Edit Member Tracking #UserID or Simply Be our Guest.
FYI-001: MAIN SITE UPDATE AS OF 07 JANUARY 2019: SSL Temporarily Runs in Technical System Adjustment and Development Process.
Q: How can I login while it says Your connection is not private?
A: Click ADVANCE and Click Proceed Anyway.
Q: How long will it resume in normal status? and What should members need to do?
A: It may takes few more days for SSL to lift and Effect. All members are suggested to FOLLOW THIS BLOG for directional updates





OPPORTUNITY CC-YBF






ENJOY BEST DEALS FROM AMAZON JUST RIGHT HERE