Physical Activities Are Good For Your Child

Playgrounds are great venues for us to bring our child for play and fun. These playgrounds would allow physical activities to be done by your child. When we are in playground, I have observed some parents are surprised at me that I am not holding my child at all times. While other parents or their “yayas” (babysitters) are holding their children every step of their way.
While I was watching my child, I could see some curious faces and some shows interest and would ask me every now and then how brave I am as a first-time mom. I also see those who happily watch my child, they are somehow amazed at how active and independent she is. I am glad at her abilities because she earned it all by herself.
To all parents out there, providing safe environment for your child to explore will be a good contribution for growth and development. Rather than allowing your child to play gadgets, physical activities will be better as it can also improve immune system. All the effort and hard work would not come from us; it would be come from the child. And if we will just allow it, the result would be such a fulfilling journey for us mothers. Physical activity can also be fun, if we will enjoy these precious moments with our child.











Please visit and subscribe/follow for latest updates
“Your Access, Your Lifetime Success!”











SUGGESTED TILES WAIT TO DOWN LOAD TO VIEW FEATURED POST BELOW




Need To Search in Google? Type it Here..




OPPORTUNITY81

Comments

OPPORTUNITY6







OPPORTUNITY7

YBF TSIT-CHAT with INFOBIZ BLOG:

Edit Member Tracking #UserID or Simply Be our Guest.
FYI-001: MAIN SITE UPDATE AS OF 07 JANUARY 2019: SSL Temporarily Runs in Technical System Adjustment and Development Process.
Q: How can I login while it says Your connection is not private?
A: Click ADVANCE and Click Proceed Anyway.
Q: How long will it resume in normal status? and What should members need to do?
A: It may takes few more days for SSL to lift and Effect. All members are suggested to FOLLOW THIS BLOG for directional updates





OPPORTUNITY CC-YBF






ENJOY BEST DEALS FROM AMAZON JUST RIGHT HERE