Slow Connection: A Lesson On Patience





I was just rolling around in my bed when I heard my sister scream in frustration. She was downloading an episode of her favourite drama when the slow internet suddenly restarted from 99% to 10%. I snickered at her, telling her to just be patient, AGAIN. The video that took her almost 30 minutes to download took her another 30 minutes when it restarted due to slow internet connections. I think anyone living in this country experienced emotions like frustration and irritation one time or two when using apps needing internet connections. I got so angry one time I almost threw my phone across the room when an important message failed to send.
Slow internet connections are common here in our country that when we go to other places, we sometimes act like ignorant people. I went to Thailand two years ago and I remember how it felt to have fast, truly fast, internet connections. The sim cards there have something that would make you connect without using WIFI and it is awesome. The upload time took only 2 seconds at the latest when it usually takes me a minute to see my post. My experience with Thailand’s internet connections made me realize that we really are somehow behind, unlike other countries. What we have here, they had a few years ago. What is new here is so last month there. The songs famous there last month just reached our ears this day. We cannot deny that we are late. A month late.
However, I noticed that there is actually something we can learn from this. We are so used of instant things, instant cash, and even instant food we began to lose an important character trait. Patience begins to fade away in this world where everything must be given ‘right now’. We do not have the strength to accept the delay and suffering that waiting can bring. This character trait is actually very important, especially for those who need a job, a favour, anything. We sometimes have to wait for the things we need and want, and that requires patience for us to wait for it with grace. The next time you have to wait for your email to be sent, don’t throw a tantrum but instead, sigh deeply and smile. Slow internet connections are helping us equip ourselves for some of life’s small hurricanes, may it be as bus that took long to arrive, a boss who delays your work, and even the interview that could land you your dream job. 










Please visit and subscribe/follow for latest updates
“Your Access, Your Lifetime Success!”











SUGGESTED TILES WAIT TO DOWN LOAD TO VIEW FEATURED POST BELOW




Need To Search in Google? Type it Here..




OPPORTUNITY81

Comments

OPPORTUNITY6







OPPORTUNITY7

YBF TSIT-CHAT with INFOBIZ BLOG:

Edit Member Tracking #UserID or Simply Be our Guest.
FYI-001: MAIN SITE UPDATE AS OF 07 JANUARY 2019: SSL Temporarily Runs in Technical System Adjustment and Development Process.
Q: How can I login while it says Your connection is not private?
A: Click ADVANCE and Click Proceed Anyway.
Q: How long will it resume in normal status? and What should members need to do?
A: It may takes few more days for SSL to lift and Effect. All members are suggested to FOLLOW THIS BLOG for directional updates





OPPORTUNITY CC-YBF






ENJOY BEST DEALS FROM AMAZON JUST RIGHT HERE