Thank God It’s Positive!



Posts on pregnancy announcements in social media is one of the most liked posts a woman can get in her entire life. This simply means that the world is always excited and happy when it comes with pregnancy. However, little do other people know how hard this situation can become to us women as we are only open to share to others the brighter side of it.
My first pregnancy after getting married in 2011 was an answered prayer. Definitely it is a gift from God. Since it was my first I never expected it would turn out to be very difficult. When I hit 2nd month, my vomiting started but that didn’t bothered me yet since vomiting is common with other pregnant women during first trimester. I continued going to work and doing my usual daily tasks. However, the vomiting gets worse day by day, even at work I kept on throwing up. So I started to worry for myself especially for my baby as he needs enough nutrients to grow.  It was so hassle that I was literally vomiting the whole day, not just in morning but in the afternoon and up to evening and until I wake up. Actually, I can’t remember I had good sleep then since I just keep on throwing up no matter what I do to prevent it. Slowly I lost appetite for food and I started losing weight instead of gaining. Until I decided to get admitted in hospital so I can be properly checked and I can get enough nutrients for my baby. My OB Gyne told me I was suffering from ‘Hyperemesis Gravidarum’ or simply excessive vomiting. She told me in some countries, women who undergo such opt not to continue the pregnancy and choose abortion.
Hyperemesis Gravidarum is a rare case in pregnancies; only 1 out of 1,000 pregnant is affected with it. I by the will of God am one of those very few who have experienced such a testing situation. For many pregnancies, they were just easy as ABC but for those who like experience a hard one like me, it is an ordeal you have to go through. All throughout my 1st pregnancy, I was admitted four times in hospital due to excessive vomiting. I just needed to be admitted so I will not get dehydrated and my baby will grow properly. At that point in my life not all people have understood my situation and it made it more difficult. Thankfully I have a loving husband and a supportive family who took care of me and stood with me during those times so I was able to give birth to our eldest, a cute baby boy.
In 2014 when my 1st child was 2 years old, I got pregnant again with our 2nd baby. I thought I would be better that time. I thought it would be a whole lot easier the 2nd time around. But I was wrong. I had again suffered severe vomiting for almost the whole 1st trimester. It was worse even than my 1st pregnancy and I almost gave up then as I kept on going back to the hospital for admission. I stayed in my hospital room for almost one month. It was just so hard. No words can describe how difficult it was. Nonetheless, in January 2015 I gave birth to a beautiful girl. When she turned 1, I again got pregnant. This time I learned some tips and strategies and so I managed not to suffer so much from vomiting. It was the easiest pregnancy I had, thank God! In October 2016, I gave birth to our youngest, a handsome baby boy. Praise the Lord for the grace and strength He gave me all through my three pregnancies.
Not all pregnant women are the same so do not compare yourself that you had better situation than the others. Good for you that you have not experienced such hardship and so you must be grateful to God for it. For those who go through same hard pregnancy like me, the blessing to carry a life is priceless and the joy to see your child out from your womb is incomparable. Just hang on. You can make it through. And to all reading this, I wanted to create awareness for all pregnant women. I wanted to solicit support for them as you do not know what exactly they are going through. Please give them the respect, love, and care they need. The mere fact that pregnancy requires a lot of commitment and these pregnant women are carrying precious lives; then these are more than enough reasons that they should be given priority.










Please visit and subscribe/follow for latest updates
“Your Access, Your Lifetime Success!”












SUGGESTED TILES WAIT TO DOWN LOAD TO VIEW FEATURED POST BELOW




Need To Search in Google? Type it Here..




OPPORTUNITY81

Comments

OPPORTUNITY6







OPPORTUNITY7

YBF TSIT-CHAT with INFOBIZ BLOG:

Edit Member Tracking #UserID or Simply Be our Guest.
FYI-001: MAIN SITE UPDATE AS OF 07 JANUARY 2019: SSL Temporarily Runs in Technical System Adjustment and Development Process.
Q: How can I login while it says Your connection is not private?
A: Click ADVANCE and Click Proceed Anyway.
Q: How long will it resume in normal status? and What should members need to do?
A: It may takes few more days for SSL to lift and Effect. All members are suggested to FOLLOW THIS BLOG for directional updates





OPPORTUNITY CC-YBF






ENJOY BEST DEALS FROM AMAZON JUST RIGHT HERE