The man you’re with was once just a DREAM



You wake up each morning with him by your side. When you call or message him to be with you, he comes right away. You are used to being with him. You are secured with the fact that he will stay no matter what.  
When I was a teenager, I started praying for a lifetime partner. Someone I will share with the rest of my life…Someone who will be the father of my children…together, we will build a happy family, that was my dream. I prayed and waited for years. At many times, I got tired and discouraged but I continued waiting…Then I met my husband in 2007 and I prayed to God specifically for him since I have always dreamed to marry a man whose heart is with the Lord. I asked God if he is indeed the one He has in store for me. He was only a prayer then…a dream.Thank God! My prayers were answered and I married my dream man in 2011. It was a DREAM COME TRUE. By the grace of God, we are blessed with wonderful children.
But then like any married couples, problems and trials come our way…We encountered problem after problem. There were minor daily issues but there were also big problems that they were just so heavy to bear. My demanding job coupled with the challenges of taking care of our small children consumed most of my time. I was so focused on my duties and responsibilities of being a mother and a career woman. I was so engrossed with how we are going to solve each trial and hardship that comes to our family. Many times in our married life that I forget to spend quality time with my husband since I was just so secured that he is just around and that he will never leave me. Many times I fail to say those words ‘I love you’, when years ago I was dying to say those words to him. Many times he was not on top of my list, when once in my life he meant the whole world to me. Many times I do not appreciate his presence, when before I have been longing to be with him each day of my life.
Then there was a wake-up call. I was stunned. I went back to the time my eyes first set on him and I whispered to myself ‘he is cute’. I went back to the time my heart would beat faster than normal when I see him coming towards me or even just seeing him. I remembered how I always look forward for Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays since these are the days we go to church and I would see him there. I wished then every day is a church day. I hoped church day would be longer than usual so I could be with him longer. I was reminded of how I was so in love with this man...and I was reminded of the first time I knew he was the one...the one I will spend my whole life with but now here I  am...unknowingly and unintentionally taking him for granted.
Maybe like me you also go through life’s daily busy routines that you also fail to forget that what you have now were mere dream before. You forget how precious that person is in your life now. You fail to realize he might be gone one day. It’s not yet too late my friend. Just remind yourself that once in your life you have nothing you desired except him...Remind yourself of those times you planned of building a happy home together...Reminisce those times you promised to each other that you will grow old together... Remember that this man was once your cherished dream...Imagine life without him. Be intentional. Tell him how much you love him. Show him how much you care. Put him as top priority. Do not take him for granted.










SUGGESTED TILES WAIT TO DOWN LOAD TO VIEW FEATURED POST BELOW




Need To Search in Google? Type it Here..




OPPORTUNITY81

Comments

OPPORTUNITY6







OPPORTUNITY7

YBF TSIT-CHAT with INFOBIZ BLOG:

Edit Member Tracking #UserID or Simply Be our Guest.
FYI-001: MAIN SITE UPDATE AS OF 07 JANUARY 2019: SSL Temporarily Runs in Technical System Adjustment and Development Process.
Q: How can I login while it says Your connection is not private?
A: Click ADVANCE and Click Proceed Anyway.
Q: How long will it resume in normal status? and What should members need to do?
A: It may takes few more days for SSL to lift and Effect. All members are suggested to FOLLOW THIS BLOG for directional updates





OPPORTUNITY CC-YBF






ENJOY BEST DEALS FROM AMAZON JUST RIGHT HERE