Maleta Naisole sa Tunay na may ari

Horrible experience few hours before Christmas. When we reached our hotel past 6 tonight, we realized we lost our carry on luggage that contains my wife's laptop, camera, cash, checks etc. Upon my recollection, I left it at the airport parking. Wala nako pag asa makita pa kasi sa parking ko naiwala. But I tried to ask assistance from Marco Polo's concierge to help us locate the luggage. Rushed back to the airport to try my luck. On my way there, my wife received a call from PCI Tesorero that they found our luggage. Praise God! 

My heartfelt gratitude to the following:

Marco Polo Hotel Concierge

PCI RONEL B. TESORERO, OIC, Davao International Airport Police Station

SPO3 Bienvenido Capistrano Bravo Team Leader

Maraming salamat muli sa magigiting na kapulisan ng Davao City. 💪🏼👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Saludo ako sa inyo mga Sir! Continue holding on to your strong moral principles. And most importantly, you saved me from my wife's deadly wrath. 😁😁😁

To my wife Xty, tuloy ang pasko! Naibalik ang malulutong mo. 😂😜😂😜

Seriously, God is good all the time. Merry Christmas again everyone!










SUGGESTED TILES WAIT TO DOWN LOAD TO VIEW FEATURED POST BELOW




Need To Search in Google? Type it Here..




OPPORTUNITY81

Comments

OPPORTUNITY6







OPPORTUNITY7

YBF TSIT-CHAT with INFOBIZ BLOG:

Edit Member Tracking #UserID or Simply Be our Guest.
FYI-001: MAIN SITE UPDATE AS OF 07 JANUARY 2019: SSL Temporarily Runs in Technical System Adjustment and Development Process.
Q: How can I login while it says Your connection is not private?
A: Click ADVANCE and Click Proceed Anyway.
Q: How long will it resume in normal status? and What should members need to do?
A: It may takes few more days for SSL to lift and Effect. All members are suggested to FOLLOW THIS BLOG for directional updates





OPPORTUNITY CC-YBF






ENJOY BEST DEALS FROM AMAZON JUST RIGHT HERE