Yeheeybizfriends Admin Danilo C. Payos Jr.



Admin Danilo C. Payos Jr.


Yeheeybizfriends would never become as it is in the now without this energetic and motivated rising entrepreneur, a man who’s easy going and friendly type with lots of fun whenever you go, practically passionate human being…

According to him and his views in life,

“My vision is very simple: For every Filipino’s desires and dreams will become a reality and Yeheeybizfriends will be the road to its success.”

“My greatest learning is that becoming whether conventionally educated or professional or not, the most important is to rise from rags to the person you want to become in the future and this begins with a learning attitude and establish the basics of growth in life and business to fulfill and manifest what’s truly crying in your heart.”

“Having mentors or leaders being with us and we look up to are practically important and rewarding, especially who are ahead of us in terms of success and experience and this is one of the reason that reaching our goals is not as hard as we thought it to be. The happiness or greatest fulfillment of a leader is not having lots of followers or members but creating new leaders better than himself. If you become successful, your success becomes your upline success too. I am what I am now because I am not alone and we move together.”

“Well, there is no other reasons for my hard work and determination to succeed in this life but my family, my loved ones and my future as my greatest inspiration.”

“Right attitude, a better relationship, and confidence in all things that I do are my basis of success. These fuel me to pursue and become triumphant in any business I am in.”

I Just Want to Share to Inspire:
It's always hard to deal with injuries mentally, but I like to think about it as a new beginning. I can't change what happened, so the focus needs to go toward healing and coming back stronger than before.
Successful people maintain a positive focus in life no matter what is going on around them. They stay focused on their past successes rather than their past failures, and on the next action steps, they need to take to get them closer to the fulfillment of their goals rather than all the other distractions that life presents to them.
It is my heartfelt gratitude for how God brought me in a place where I dreamed of just having it one day. Everything falls in a direction where leading favorably on your favors.

Thank you, Father God, for all of these I may not consistently uttering a word of prayer but in my heart, I knew everything we had belongs to you. To Sir Joed Baron the Chairman of YBF maraming salamat sa pagkakatong we can build and work together with one vision and mission para makatulong sa lahat. Iba ka talaga. Salute! Sir Joed Baron thanks sa effort para maging possible lahat and for leading YEHEEYBIZFRIENDS kung ano meron tayo ngayon at sa mga darating pa na mga accomplishments.

Sa mga Core Leaders/Leaders at mga taong nagtiwala at patuloy na naniniwala kung ano pa ang ma achieve natin kay
YEHEEYBIZFRIENDS. Lahat ng bagay possible sa taong may pangarap para sa sarili, pamilya at para makatulong sa kapwa. Never focus sa mga challenges na pagdadaanan let your eyes pinned sa rewards after mong malampasan lahat.

Huwag mong isusuko mga pangarap mo dahil lang walang naniniwala sayo. As long na andiyan ka pa para sa sarili mo lahat ng pangarap mo makakamit mo. Hindi mo kailangan ng malaking pera para ma achieve mo lahat ng nais mo sa buhay. Sinubukan ko ang isang opportunity at sistemang kayang baguhin ang buhay mo. Sa halagang 1K entry sa loob ng 11 months kahit papaano until unti ko ng natutupad mga pangarap ko.

Ikaw kaya mo ring ma achieve ito basta willing ka lang matuto at i work out ng todo todo.

I get Cars in 11 Months.”

Maraming Salamat. Thank you, Lord.












SUGGESTED TILES WAIT TO DOWN LOAD TO VIEW FEATURED POST BELOW




Need To Search in Google? Type it Here..




OPPORTUNITY81

Comments

OPPORTUNITY6







OPPORTUNITY7

YBF TSIT-CHAT with INFOBIZ BLOG:

Edit Member Tracking #UserID or Simply Be our Guest.
FYI-001: MAIN SITE UPDATE AS OF 07 JANUARY 2019: SSL Temporarily Runs in Technical System Adjustment and Development Process.
Q: How can I login while it says Your connection is not private?
A: Click ADVANCE and Click Proceed Anyway.
Q: How long will it resume in normal status? and What should members need to do?
A: It may takes few more days for SSL to lift and Effect. All members are suggested to FOLLOW THIS BLOG for directional updates





OPPORTUNITY CC-YBF






ENJOY BEST DEALS FROM AMAZON JUST RIGHT HERE