Allowing Independence On Your Child

Some people think that I am less attached to my child. But as my journey goes a long way, I know that independence hones the capability of my child.  While my daughter is not literally carried much, her emotions are best expressed with me. She knows I am her safe place to cry and let her feelings out. She knows that she’s allowed to cry when she has a big emotion (sad, tired or hurt etc.) which we as adults identify but children can’t yet.
Had I not allowed independence, I would have taken a lot of opportunity from her such as the opportunity to learn, practice, improve, gain confidence in her skills and focus on her work one way is to stop yourself from bugging them while they’re working on something. Respecting the child means respecting his//her emotions no matter how silly it may seem for adults. When she’s really tired and about to sleep isn’t her preference anymore, I stay beside her and tap her back till she falls asleep. Compassion goes a long way for the growth of any human being.
Should anything happen to me or my husband, we feel at peace knowing that my child will survive even without us. One of the biggest reasons why we encourage independence early on is not only because of development but children grow to seek independence.












Please visit and subscribe/follow for latest updates
“Your Access, Your Lifetime Success!”











SUGGESTED TILES WAIT TO DOWN LOAD TO VIEW FEATURED POST BELOW




Need To Search in Google? Type it Here..




OPPORTUNITY81

Comments

OPPORTUNITY6







OPPORTUNITY7

YBF TSIT-CHAT with INFOBIZ BLOG:

Edit Member Tracking #UserID or Simply Be our Guest.
FYI-001: MAIN SITE UPDATE AS OF 07 JANUARY 2019: SSL Temporarily Runs in Technical System Adjustment and Development Process.
Q: How can I login while it says Your connection is not private?
A: Click ADVANCE and Click Proceed Anyway.
Q: How long will it resume in normal status? and What should members need to do?
A: It may takes few more days for SSL to lift and Effect. All members are suggested to FOLLOW THIS BLOG for directional updates





OPPORTUNITY CC-YBF






ENJOY BEST DEALS FROM AMAZON JUST RIGHT HERE