Cropped: Are People Really What Their Social Media Accounts Show?

I hate to admit it, but I get envious sometimes. Other social media accounts show people going to amazing places, meeting awesome people, and having great fun. I can just feel myself turning green with envy, scrolling down my news feed. Sometimes, I wondered if I was ‘unlucky’ in the lottery in life, landing in the ‘normal’ section while others went to ‘fantastic’. I will never regret having the parents that I have but, why was I not born rich, fabulous, famous, and breathtakingly gorgeous? Why am I not like those famous stars I see?
Then I realized, social media accounts can be deceiving. Those fit and sexy people who pose tight-fitting clothes to show their assets? It’s all about the angle of the camera. Those people who post pictures of ‘Woke up like this?’ They grabbed their lip tint and applied light makeup before taking that selfie. Those people who went to places that showed purple skies and bright, orange fields? It’s all edited. Those beautiful, wide-eyed ladies showcasing perfect brows and pouty lips? Some showed their process of cleaning their faces and the face that emerged was just so different, it was amazing. Brows just drawn, contact lenses applied just to make them look wide-eyed, and various techniques used to make their lips look pouty. However, the fakest thing I ever encountered was their smiles. This was what I envied the most, the happiness that they had when they took the pictures. Little did I know, it was all for show. I know someone who I can only label as a ‘bitter’ person. She always fought with her in-laws, kept some ‘fake’ friends, and was disliked by her husband. However, when you look at her face in social media, everything looks perfect. Her family looks happy, her husband ‘adores’ her, and she has everything one can wish for, be it love, money, and a happy life. You can never really know just by looking at their social media accounts.
People are not really how they portray themselves in social media. After realizing this, I began to give these ‘fabulous’ people the benefit of the doubt. The envy that I felt when I saw their post began to fade. I even cut my time for scrolling down my news feed into half, knowing that some will mostly be fake and it’s just waste of time and battery life. The next time you look at someone’s social media account, be a little skeptical since some of these can be fake and just for show.















Please visit and subscribe/follow for latest updates
“Your Access, Your Lifetime Success!”











SUGGESTED TILES WAIT TO DOWN LOAD TO VIEW FEATURED POST BELOW




Need To Search in Google? Type it Here..




OPPORTUNITY81

Comments

OPPORTUNITY6







OPPORTUNITY7

YBF TSIT-CHAT with INFOBIZ BLOG:

Edit Member Tracking #UserID or Simply Be our Guest.
FYI-001: MAIN SITE UPDATE AS OF 07 JANUARY 2019: SSL Temporarily Runs in Technical System Adjustment and Development Process.
Q: How can I login while it says Your connection is not private?
A: Click ADVANCE and Click Proceed Anyway.
Q: How long will it resume in normal status? and What should members need to do?
A: It may takes few more days for SSL to lift and Effect. All members are suggested to FOLLOW THIS BLOG for directional updates





OPPORTUNITY CC-YBF






ENJOY BEST DEALS FROM AMAZON JUST RIGHT HERE