High School Life: The Journey I Treasure The Most

High School Life: The Journey I Treasure The Most



No universal truths regarding what’s the best time of our lives are. If there’s one thing I treasure the most, it’s my journey in high school. Every stage we encounter in our lives has its ups and downs. It is up to us how well we will utilize the resources that will give us the best experience. There are so many moments behind my high school I will never forget. I didn’t realize what I had back then together with my friends, classmates, and crushes yet at this very moment I just wish I could go back those times wherein all was just for having fun. Remember your JS prom?
High school life is all about growing up and being a teenager. It is the time we discover and learn things independently. Highs school seemed to be just yesterday. I made .lifelong friends and learn many valuable things. Sometimes it can be tough but overall a great experience. The best things about high school;

1.         Friends
2.         Field trips
3.         Student organization
4.         Extracurricular activities
5.         Crushes
6.         Puberty
7.         Proms
8.         Graduation
Children should love their high school life to the fullest where they are able to enjoy such a carefree life. High school life is where curiosity comes in hence, most importantly still not exposed to all the wickedness happening in this world that makes building a personality of your own. This important phase helps a child grow and develop the personality. High school is the time we’re mistakes are unforgivable. Everything from that era feels so precious now maybe because things were simple back then. Indeed, high school life is the best.





















SUGGESTED TILES WAIT TO DOWN LOAD TO VIEW FEATURED POST BELOW




Need To Search in Google? Type it Here..




OPPORTUNITY81

Comments

OPPORTUNITY6







OPPORTUNITY7

YBF TSIT-CHAT with INFOBIZ BLOG:

Edit Member Tracking #UserID or Simply Be our Guest.
FYI-001: MAIN SITE UPDATE AS OF 07 JANUARY 2019: SSL Temporarily Runs in Technical System Adjustment and Development Process.
Q: How can I login while it says Your connection is not private?
A: Click ADVANCE and Click Proceed Anyway.
Q: How long will it resume in normal status? and What should members need to do?
A: It may takes few more days for SSL to lift and Effect. All members are suggested to FOLLOW THIS BLOG for directional updates





OPPORTUNITY CC-YBF






ENJOY BEST DEALS FROM AMAZON JUST RIGHT HERE