That Typhoon I Would Never Forget

Typhoon Sendong made history in our land, ILIGAN CITY. I will never forget that typhoon because it actually happened a day before my birthday. Never in my wildest dream had I imagined that Iligan City to be of its main target.
It was Dec.15, 2011 and we’re about to celebrate my birthday in advance Dec.16, 2011. It was raining so badly outside but we just assumed it was just like those natural heavy rains on a regular basis. We didn’t know exactly what was happening outside. People don’t make a big deal of the news beforehand because we thought terrible thing will never happen. I never knew that some are already fighting for their lives as the raging water of the sea swept our neighbor’s house.
Iligan City is not usually hit by typhoons. With this in mind, we didn’t take every new seriously. Heavy rain started to pour early morning the following day. Strong winds started to blow. We can hear people screaming for help. All I recall was it was dark outside. As if there’s no hope for anything. Bu then, I hear a soft whisper in my ear telling me “have faith in me, everything will be alright.” My tears started falling and I prayed and prayed harder. I kept telling my family “this all shall pass”. . Came the sunrise, I could feel so much hope in my heart. We will never know how and when God will test our faith. But we have to remember that our God is bigger than our fear. Typhoons may happen any years, but one thing’s for sure, we will keep living and surviving because God is in control in everything and that all the glory and honor belongs to Him only.














Please visit and subscribe/follow for latest updates
“Your Access, Your Lifetime Success!”











SUGGESTED TILES WAIT TO DOWN LOAD TO VIEW FEATURED POST BELOW




Need To Search in Google? Type it Here..




OPPORTUNITY81

Comments

OPPORTUNITY6







OPPORTUNITY7

YBF TSIT-CHAT with INFOBIZ BLOG:

Edit Member Tracking #UserID or Simply Be our Guest.
FYI-001: MAIN SITE UPDATE AS OF 07 JANUARY 2019: SSL Temporarily Runs in Technical System Adjustment and Development Process.
Q: How can I login while it says Your connection is not private?
A: Click ADVANCE and Click Proceed Anyway.
Q: How long will it resume in normal status? and What should members need to do?
A: It may takes few more days for SSL to lift and Effect. All members are suggested to FOLLOW THIS BLOG for directional updates





OPPORTUNITY CC-YBF






ENJOY BEST DEALS FROM AMAZON JUST RIGHT HERE