How to make a flute using any Bamboo or PVC Pipe

There are so many methods and tutorials for making a flute. It can be made of metal, a bamboo, a PVC pipe or any long cylindrical plastic or wood. I did follow a lot of steps and I felt it doesn't work for me doing all those specific procedures. And finally, I decided to do it on my own because there was something in me so determined it can be done by me. My spirit was too strong and highly motivated me to do it on my own following what I think and feel within. And so I started!




It took me months to make successful flutes. I failed 98 times with 98 flutes that didn't sound right. I harvested Chinese bamboo several times a few meters away from home. My body was too sensitivity feeling itchy and scratching my body due to bamboo's itchy fibers attached to my skins. I didn't mind them. The back of the house was filled with smoke and my family didn't feel happy with what I was doing. I smelled like nobody, not taken cared of for many days, dirty face and body and no bath. It was the result of determination, persistence, and concentration to make satisfying fruits from hard work.


The procedure is based originally on my own discovery of how to make flutes without any steps taken from the Internet or from makers of flutes.

  • Harvest any Chinese or Japanese bamboo and have them air dry for one month. Don't expose them too much to sunlight. Just put them in normal temperature or slightly warm places and not expose to rains and waters. you can also have PVC Pipes if you want too.

  • If you choose bamboo to make flutes, you can start cutting them according to lengths you wish to have. Same with PVC Pipes.



  • For bamboo, cut from edge to edge. The first edge cut must be closed hole and the other must be open. Every bamboo has an edge to edge length. With PVC Pipe, both edges are open when cut. You can use any covering pipe to close the other edge.

  • Once the cut bamboo is ready, make seven holes according to its measurement. Use pencil or bullpen to draw circles before making holes with a circular steel set on fire. First mouth hole is one or half an inch away from the closed edge. Make a small diameter hole as a start. Then from mouth hole to first finger hole measuring half of the 12 inches ruler, the distance from one mouth hole to 6 finger holes. From first finger hole to second finger hole is 1inch and so on.


  • Make a small hole each of them. Then begin enlarging the hole by pointing the hot burned steel slowly. Make small holes to finger holes first. Tuning this holes is by enlarging them slowly. This is the most challenging part. Follow the do-re-mi-fa-so-la-ti-do procedure to tune the holes. For PVC Pipe, use scissors or blades to make slightly big circles slowly.


  • You may end up with different diameter holes but the most important is they are all tuned accordingly.

  • To make flutes artistically beautiful, wipe them with sandpaper to make shiny ones. Then you can draw anything you like in a paper or cartolina and cut them or be resourceful in making flutes with designs. Paste it on your bamboo flute anywhere you like. Wipe the bamboo with any oil like cooking oil and set them on burning coal like barbecue. Don't put the bamboo directly on the hottest surface. Make sure the bamboo faces the slight surface heat until you get the desired brownish color and what you draw is reflected on the bamboo flutes after taking out the paper.


Music is lovely beautiful and even more when you know how to make them! It heals and breaks, turns sorrow into happiness and happiness into sorrow. Carries the most dramatic and expressive with the silent host yet crying or joyful soul within.














Please visit and subscribe/follow for latest updates
“Your Access, Your Lifetime Success!”










SUGGESTED TILES WAIT TO DOWN LOAD TO VIEW FEATURED POST BELOW




Need To Search in Google? Type it Here..




OPPORTUNITY81

Comments

OPPORTUNITY6







OPPORTUNITY7

YBF TSIT-CHAT with INFOBIZ BLOG:

Edit Member Tracking #UserID or Simply Be our Guest.
FYI-001: MAIN SITE UPDATE AS OF 07 JANUARY 2019: SSL Temporarily Runs in Technical System Adjustment and Development Process.
Q: How can I login while it says Your connection is not private?
A: Click ADVANCE and Click Proceed Anyway.
Q: How long will it resume in normal status? and What should members need to do?
A: It may takes few more days for SSL to lift and Effect. All members are suggested to FOLLOW THIS BLOG for directional updates





OPPORTUNITY CC-YBF






ENJOY BEST DEALS FROM AMAZON JUST RIGHT HERE