What Are Introverts?

For the longest time, I used to think that there was something not right with me, that I needed to fit in the society. Introvert people simply means you have a different perspective on life. It takes a lot of acceptance to realize that this is the way I am. Thus, I am still working on establishing myself with different types of people. We are raised to believe that in order to be normal, you have to be sociable. 

I have fully understood the introvert aspect of my personality. What are the characteristics of introvert persons like me?

1. The need to have alone time
2. Don’t like small talks with some inane questions.
3. Good listener. Better at listening than talking.
4. Quiet, calm and composed
5. Very alert and observant.

Back then I didn’t have that much knowledge of what an introvert is and certainly didn’t know I am one. I’m lucky to have met some wonderful people where I can truly be myself. Each passing day, I learn more about myself. However, I’m still looking forward to stepping out of my comfort zone and bettering myself. At the end of the day, I still savor solitude but I also seek more connections. I am embracing being an introvert. 









Please visit and subscribe/follow for latest updates
“Your Access, Your Lifetime Success!”
Jeza











SUGGESTED TILES WAIT TO DOWN LOAD TO VIEW FEATURED POST BELOW




Need To Search in Google? Type it Here..




OPPORTUNITY81

Comments

OPPORTUNITY6







OPPORTUNITY7

YBF TSIT-CHAT with INFOBIZ BLOG:

Edit Member Tracking #UserID or Simply Be our Guest.
FYI-001: MAIN SITE UPDATE AS OF 07 JANUARY 2019: SSL Temporarily Runs in Technical System Adjustment and Development Process.
Q: How can I login while it says Your connection is not private?
A: Click ADVANCE and Click Proceed Anyway.
Q: How long will it resume in normal status? and What should members need to do?
A: It may takes few more days for SSL to lift and Effect. All members are suggested to FOLLOW THIS BLOG for directional updates





OPPORTUNITY CC-YBF






ENJOY BEST DEALS FROM AMAZON JUST RIGHT HERE