What I Learned Being A Food Service Crew

I have acquired a lot of knowledge while I was working at a fast food chain; I gained a lot of skills. Even though my schedule is complicated, I tried my best to work with my co-service crew team. Because I need to have a salary for my allowance and other expenses my child needs. Despite of the many struggles, I tried not to give up on whatever problems I have encountered. It was fun and enjoyable working in a big establishment because I have made a lot of friends and met different people every day.
I’m one of the service crew at a fast food chain, and after 5 years of my existence, I can say that i have improved much in terms of dealing with people and that boosted my self-confidence. Every day is a busy day for us since it is a fast food chain. We had to move fast to serve and provide good customer service. All we do is serving people, of what their needs or want, we serve foods, so everything would not easy when it comes to customer complaints but the special part is when you do your work in a right way. You will learn patience and be happy on everything you do. You will learn how to clean and be fast, I’m sure of it because our goal is cleanliness.
A typical day of work is good; I learned to communicate with other people, to entertain the customers with a good attitude and to always satisfy them. I gave them what they want in the restaurant which is customer satisfaction. The management bonds as well with their employees. The most enjoyable part of the job is when having teamwork of your all co-service crew team.












Please visit and subscribe/follow for latest updates
“Your Access, Your Lifetime Success!”











SUGGESTED TILES WAIT TO DOWN LOAD TO VIEW FEATURED POST BELOW




Need To Search in Google? Type it Here..




OPPORTUNITY81

Comments

OPPORTUNITY6







OPPORTUNITY7

YBF TSIT-CHAT with INFOBIZ BLOG:

Edit Member Tracking #UserID or Simply Be our Guest.
FYI-001: MAIN SITE UPDATE AS OF 07 JANUARY 2019: SSL Temporarily Runs in Technical System Adjustment and Development Process.
Q: How can I login while it says Your connection is not private?
A: Click ADVANCE and Click Proceed Anyway.
Q: How long will it resume in normal status? and What should members need to do?
A: It may takes few more days for SSL to lift and Effect. All members are suggested to FOLLOW THIS BLOG for directional updates





OPPORTUNITY CC-YBF






ENJOY BEST DEALS FROM AMAZON JUST RIGHT HERE