Be Eco-Friendly: How To Know If You Have ‘Plastic’ Friends





When I first entered college, I was happy to have the opportunity to further broaden my list of friends. I met people of different beliefs, sizes, attitudes, and outlooks in life, and I was really glad because at that time, I never realized that with these sudden boom of my friend lists, ‘plastics’ were also included. I thank God that at the earliest opportunity, He showed me who was real to me and who was not. The opportunity to know which is which pained me, but I am grateful that I can now decipher and avoid them.
Plastic is a term we use here in the Philippines to define anyone who is just befriending you for your money, position, and even the opportunities being with you can give them. This kinds of people often go in groups or alone. You think that person would be there for you when the going gets tough but when you look around, they are nowhere to be seen. “Plasticness” might be their true character or it might be developed when you go with people who are plastics.
What are some of the telltale signs that we have a ‘plastic’ person in our midst? First, they are jealous of you or others who have what they want. Plastic friends don’t compliment you or give praise that would encourage you but instead criticize you and others for the mistakes that you can make. They are also fond of backbiting. Beware if you have friends like this, because if you are not around, you are the subject of their backbiting. They would also look the other way if you need help but turn again if they need yours. Plastic friends are quick to make excuses and apologies in why they can’t help you but insist a lot that you give time to help them since you guys are ‘friends’. There are still a lot of telltale signs, so come back for more signs that you have a plastic friend and why you should ‘dispose’ of them. 










SUGGESTED TILES WAIT TO DOWN LOAD TO VIEW FEATURED POST BELOW




Need To Search in Google? Type it Here..




OPPORTUNITY81

Comments

OPPORTUNITY6







OPPORTUNITY7

YBF TSIT-CHAT with INFOBIZ BLOG:

Edit Member Tracking #UserID or Simply Be our Guest.
FYI-001: MAIN SITE UPDATE AS OF 07 JANUARY 2019: SSL Temporarily Runs in Technical System Adjustment and Development Process.
Q: How can I login while it says Your connection is not private?
A: Click ADVANCE and Click Proceed Anyway.
Q: How long will it resume in normal status? and What should members need to do?
A: It may takes few more days for SSL to lift and Effect. All members are suggested to FOLLOW THIS BLOG for directional updates





OPPORTUNITY CC-YBF






ENJOY BEST DEALS FROM AMAZON JUST RIGHT HERE