Be Sure To Sit On That Chair Ready



Are you one of those fresh graduates from a baccalaureate degree? The next step in your career goals says you should take and pass the board examination right away. But you're having second thoughts about it because you are not surw if you are ready. Well you are not alone in such dilemma. Many fresh college graduates are anxious about pursuing a board examination right after their graduation or to have some more time for review and preparations.
Board examinations are no joke and must be taken seriously with utmost preparations. One of my college instructed told us during a lecture "if you decide to take the board examination, be sure to sit on that chair ready". That statement has caused me a lot of thinking whether I should proceed with the Licensure Examination for Teachers this September 2018 or to  have more time for review and preparation, and take the exam on March of 2019. But after days and months of contemplation, asking God for wisdom and guidance in decision-making, I decided to file my application with only two months left before the exam.
The question now is "will I be ready enough to pass the exam considering the time frame?" You may think, I am so full of myself believing I can do it within such short period because others have been preparing for it for many months and even years. Since I have decided to do it, I must be ready. It is the challenge I have put myself into. Being ready is a choice. So I make a promise and a commitment not just to take it but pass. Sounds improbable right? But there is nothing impossible with God and because I have God, I can say I'm ready to sit on that chair. And with the remaining time that I have, I will endeavor to prepare mysef for such life-chaging event like having review and thorough reading. So if you have made the same decision as I have, be sure to sit on that chair prepared to take the board examination.










SUGGESTED TILES WAIT TO DOWN LOAD TO VIEW FEATURED POST BELOW




Need To Search in Google? Type it Here..




OPPORTUNITY81

Comments

OPPORTUNITY6







OPPORTUNITY7

YBF TSIT-CHAT with INFOBIZ BLOG:

Edit Member Tracking #UserID or Simply Be our Guest.
FYI-001: MAIN SITE UPDATE AS OF 07 JANUARY 2019: SSL Temporarily Runs in Technical System Adjustment and Development Process.
Q: How can I login while it says Your connection is not private?
A: Click ADVANCE and Click Proceed Anyway.
Q: How long will it resume in normal status? and What should members need to do?
A: It may takes few more days for SSL to lift and Effect. All members are suggested to FOLLOW THIS BLOG for directional updates





OPPORTUNITY CC-YBF






ENJOY BEST DEALS FROM AMAZON JUST RIGHT HERE