Do Not Trust Your Memory

Memory is the ability of the mind to remember or recall what has been learned and the events that have happened. The true measure of effective memory is to bring back information at the appropriate time and reactivate it for use on a particular task.
However, the effectiveness of memory varies from one person to another. There are people who can remember the events or can recall information they have heard or learned after many years while there are people who forget what they have said just a few minutes ago. As people aged, the capacity to remember things and recall events weakens.
As a writer, I spend a lot of time thinking for brilliant and interesting topics to write.  From time to time, ideas popped up in my mind. When I sit down to write for articles, those ideas are already gone. And I can’t even recall even a single idea. From those experiences I’ve learned that my memory is not to be trusted. I have to do something to improve it and to make remembering more efficient for me the next time around. So I decided to have a notebook and pen always by my side. Whether I go to work, travel or attend a seminar, those things are always with me. Because a thought can come through one’s mind one time, never to return; it should be jotted down. One should never trust his memory.









Please visit and subscribe/follow for latest updates
“Your Access, Your Lifetime Success!”











SUGGESTED TILES WAIT TO DOWN LOAD TO VIEW FEATURED POST BELOW




Need To Search in Google? Type it Here..




OPPORTUNITY81

Comments

OPPORTUNITY6







OPPORTUNITY7

YBF TSIT-CHAT with INFOBIZ BLOG:

Edit Member Tracking #UserID or Simply Be our Guest.
FYI-001: MAIN SITE UPDATE AS OF 07 JANUARY 2019: SSL Temporarily Runs in Technical System Adjustment and Development Process.
Q: How can I login while it says Your connection is not private?
A: Click ADVANCE and Click Proceed Anyway.
Q: How long will it resume in normal status? and What should members need to do?
A: It may takes few more days for SSL to lift and Effect. All members are suggested to FOLLOW THIS BLOG for directional updates





OPPORTUNITY CC-YBF






ENJOY BEST DEALS FROM AMAZON JUST RIGHT HERE