Do What Makes You Happy



At such an early age but of legal age, I already worked at different establishments in my hometown. My first assignment was as a cashier and it has always been in every job I was assigned to. My last job which lasted for almost 5 years was at a famous restaurant in the Philippines.  I was a drive thru frontline. I love my job so much that it doesn’t feel like working anymore. It’s like talking to sisters and brothers every day; I’m referring to my workmates and my loyal customers. It’s like I know already what they want and need before they could even say a single word.
But then, I couldn’t manage loving my craft and at the same time being a mother. Time management was really an issue for me and my husband that time. So, I decided to quit. It breaks my heart, doing the same thing for 5 years, and all of a sudden, I have to stay at home. But you know what? I realized one thing…
Quitting isn’t all about being weak. It’s about having to acknowledge one’s worth and to know what one deserves. Each step I took, I was pushed to give my best especially my attitude towards work. Thankfully, I have managed and I learned a lot. So, I don’t think it has been wasted time. Each of us has personal reasons and dreams that lead us to where we plan to go. But there’s one thing we can’t deny, LIFE has an indefinite plan. We will just have to keep going. No matter what the outcome of our decisions will be, you can never go wrong if you choose and do what makes you happy. 











Please visit and subscribe/follow for latest updates
“Your Access, Your Lifetime Success!”












SUGGESTED TILES WAIT TO DOWN LOAD TO VIEW FEATURED POST BELOW




Need To Search in Google? Type it Here..




OPPORTUNITY81

Comments

OPPORTUNITY6







OPPORTUNITY7

YBF TSIT-CHAT with INFOBIZ BLOG:

Edit Member Tracking #UserID or Simply Be our Guest.
FYI-001: MAIN SITE UPDATE AS OF 07 JANUARY 2019: SSL Temporarily Runs in Technical System Adjustment and Development Process.
Q: How can I login while it says Your connection is not private?
A: Click ADVANCE and Click Proceed Anyway.
Q: How long will it resume in normal status? and What should members need to do?
A: It may takes few more days for SSL to lift and Effect. All members are suggested to FOLLOW THIS BLOG for directional updates





OPPORTUNITY CC-YBF






ENJOY BEST DEALS FROM AMAZON JUST RIGHT HERE