Eye, Love You!

You are using your eyes to read this post, right? Our eyes are the source of light and color and it is important since what we usually know are there because of what we see. A child who sees visual aids are likely to remember the lesson more, since there is an association of the picture with the given word. The eye is one of the heavily used organ in our body, with people who are not blind starting their day opening their eyes and ending it by closing the eyes again. We would watch, read, look, and walk in a directed manner with the aid of our eyes. The eye is truly important, but do we really realize that?
I value my eyes since I am an avid reader of books. I would read even if it’s dark, in the car, and on my back or any position I can make that would make reading my book comfortable. My body was comfortable but my eyes became strained since the scenarios mentioned above are not really good for my eyes. It grew worse when I began to read using my phone since books taken online doesn’t require spending money. These went on for years, with my vision slowly getting blurry when I look at objects from afar. I went to an ophthalmologist to check if wearing correction glasses for a year improved my vision but the grade doubled instead. This was because I always challenged myself to finish books with at least 300 leaves in one night, sometimes until 3am in the morning. The light would be off and I would read the book from my phone, adding radiation to the many sins I have committed to my eyes. These usually happens when its summertime and one doesn’t have classes, so we think that it’s okay to stay up late for a bit. There was even a recent news where a woman ended up blind after watching dramas for 23 hours straight!
I feel guilty that even though I know the value of this sensory organ, I did not love it. I could only show my love if I stopped everything that is not good for my eyes. What are the possible solutions for our poor eyes? When you go out in a sunny day, wear sunglasses to protect your eyes from the glare. You should also wear glasses when the doctor tells you to. Wear it even if it is unfashionable because it can prevent your eyes from getting strained and will protect your eyes from radiation. When using your phone or computer, take short breaks to rest your eyes since it could become strained after continuous use. Lastly, you should read where there is proper lighting to ensure that your eyes won’t have to work hard to decipher the words in the book. Love your eyes, you only have an irreplaceable pair of it.











Please visit and subscribe/follow for latest updates
“Your Access, Your Lifetime Success!”











SUGGESTED TILES WAIT TO DOWN LOAD TO VIEW FEATURED POST BELOW




Need To Search in Google? Type it Here..




OPPORTUNITY81

Comments

OPPORTUNITY6







OPPORTUNITY7

YBF TSIT-CHAT with INFOBIZ BLOG:

Edit Member Tracking #UserID or Simply Be our Guest.
FYI-001: MAIN SITE UPDATE AS OF 07 JANUARY 2019: SSL Temporarily Runs in Technical System Adjustment and Development Process.
Q: How can I login while it says Your connection is not private?
A: Click ADVANCE and Click Proceed Anyway.
Q: How long will it resume in normal status? and What should members need to do?
A: It may takes few more days for SSL to lift and Effect. All members are suggested to FOLLOW THIS BLOG for directional updates





OPPORTUNITY CC-YBF






ENJOY BEST DEALS FROM AMAZON JUST RIGHT HERE