Grace Upon Grace



My first encounter with grace was when I came to know Christ and accepted Him as a personal Saviour. The second was when I tried so hard to live for Him and yet failed a hundred times. After coming to know what Jesus did for me on the cross just because He loved me so much, I came to the decision of asking Him to forgive me of my sins and to take control of my life. It felt wonderful to know that my sins, no matter how horrendous, were already nailed to the cross and no longer had power over me. I never deserved an ounce of God’s grace, yet He had an abundant supply for me and for anyone who admitted their need of this. Things were great at first until I failed to keep my promises to Him.
Grace meant more than just what Jesus did on the cross. This was one of the facts I realized after failing Him a couple of times. There were times I already wanted to give up for shame of the things I promised I would no longer do and yet still do. However, in the silence of the night, I will hear God’s voice in my mind and heart that His grace also encompasses my failures. He taught me that I won’t succeed in my own efforts but only through the power and grace He gives alone. Then I realized, I won’t have to do things my way but His because it is what will please Him. He wanted me to know that for me to live a successful life in His eyes, I must always fully rely on His grace so that all I do will only bring glory to Him. This also meant that all the glory I gain does not really belong to me but to Him whose grace enabled me to do it.
Until now, I do not claim to fully understand this whole concept of grace but I am thankful for each day the Lord allows me to experience more of His grace. I only have to realize that this life no longer is mine but His and I must simply obey what He leads me to do. I need not fear if the tasks are going to be difficult because He will provide the grace to do it. I have determined that the Lord use my life as a testimony of His abounding grace upon grace for each day. 










Please visit and subscribe/follow for latest updates
“Your Access, Your Lifetime Success!”











SUGGESTED TILES WAIT TO DOWN LOAD TO VIEW FEATURED POST BELOW




Need To Search in Google? Type it Here..




OPPORTUNITY81

Comments

OPPORTUNITY6







OPPORTUNITY7

YBF TSIT-CHAT with INFOBIZ BLOG:

Edit Member Tracking #UserID or Simply Be our Guest.
FYI-001: MAIN SITE UPDATE AS OF 07 JANUARY 2019: SSL Temporarily Runs in Technical System Adjustment and Development Process.
Q: How can I login while it says Your connection is not private?
A: Click ADVANCE and Click Proceed Anyway.
Q: How long will it resume in normal status? and What should members need to do?
A: It may takes few more days for SSL to lift and Effect. All members are suggested to FOLLOW THIS BLOG for directional updates





OPPORTUNITY CC-YBF






ENJOY BEST DEALS FROM AMAZON JUST RIGHT HERE