Greed Starters: Why I Don’t Window Shop Ever



I once heard that a survey about women yielded the result that women spend most of their time shopping. ‘Yes. We love to shop’ a friend of mine said, ‘Shop as in, window shop’. We laughed at that since that is the term used when you just browse over the nice things on display, but not to buy it, maybe just to save up for later. You look nonchalant and mutter to yourself so that the salesladies would think you would buy the item when you were just checking out the price and thinking of ways to get money to buy it. Window shopping is common and my mom and even my friends profess to do it sometimes.
I don’t window shop. I understand that some do it because they say it is fun and you get to see nice things. I think that it is not prudent to window shop when you know you don’t have the means to buy things. Window shopping would cause most of us to pity ourselves and even envy those who can afford what you want. Sometimes my mom would ask me to go to the mall with her and when we arrive there, she would just browse. I would ask her what her purpose was and she would reply ‘Oh nothing, just window shopping’. I don’t like to go window shopping since I know that I would only get jealous with things that I want when I don’t even need it. You get greedy over the things you saw and you would do everything to acquire it. I think that was how a person I know became who she is right now. She used to be a generous person, but when she realized that she can buy all the things she just saw on the window after marrying a rich man, she became greedy and wanted more than her budget can afford. Her husband now plans to divorce her since she got so greedy and they would fight over her extravagant shopping expenses.
Things like this start small. Just a little trinket, to a small bag, to a dress, until you want to buy that whole wardrobe you saw outside the window. If you are not an avid fan of window shopping; then that is good for you. If you are, then you can just moderate your time going to malls to window shop. Don’t let yourself change to a greedy person for the things you used to window shop before. 


Jeza











SUGGESTED TILES WAIT TO DOWN LOAD TO VIEW FEATURED POST BELOW




Need To Search in Google? Type it Here..




OPPORTUNITY81

Comments

OPPORTUNITY6







OPPORTUNITY7

YBF TSIT-CHAT with INFOBIZ BLOG:

Edit Member Tracking #UserID or Simply Be our Guest.
FYI-001: MAIN SITE UPDATE AS OF 07 JANUARY 2019: SSL Temporarily Runs in Technical System Adjustment and Development Process.
Q: How can I login while it says Your connection is not private?
A: Click ADVANCE and Click Proceed Anyway.
Q: How long will it resume in normal status? and What should members need to do?
A: It may takes few more days for SSL to lift and Effect. All members are suggested to FOLLOW THIS BLOG for directional updates





OPPORTUNITY CC-YBF






ENJOY BEST DEALS FROM AMAZON JUST RIGHT HERE