How Can Playing An Instrument Be Beneficial To Your Brain?

I started playing the instrument at the age of 12 or 13. Playing an instrument was not uncommon since our church loves music and encouraged us to try any instruments to see what we like. I played the clarinet, my siblings play the piano, flute, and saxophone, and a few of my cousins play various instruments too. I never really thought that knowing how to play was not just a hobby, but it can be beneficial to your brain too.
Playing an instrument requires skill and memory. When you play, you have to remember not only the note but also where it is located in your instrument. This also indicates that brain power is at work, where rhythm and pitch are the works of the left side of the brain, while music is produced on the left. Both sides of the brain are at work, making one think of machines operating well and in sync. Coordination is also improved, implying that the brain and your body parts are finely-tuned with each other. The more you play, the easier it is to multitask. While you are playing, your brain is already working furiously to remember what should be the next note or even things that are not related to music, and your hands would do just fine. I often catch myself thinking about what I should cook later and other mundane things, all the while playing songs skillfully and I was left wondering how I played the chorus when I don’t remember playing the first verse.
The brain at work here is the same in other areas, meaning that how your brain managed to do all that thinking and coordinating at the same time will be the same when you take an exam or play sports. When I persevered with learning how to play a difficult music sheet, I also persevere in understanding math problems. When I learned how to work as a team with the band, I also became a team player for my volleyball team. Isn’t it amazing how playing an instrument can improve all aspects of our lives? If you don’t know how to play an instrument, give it a try and see how your brain will benefit greatly too.
Jeza











SUGGESTED TILES WAIT TO DOWN LOAD TO VIEW FEATURED POST BELOW




Need To Search in Google? Type it Here..




OPPORTUNITY81

Comments

OPPORTUNITY6







OPPORTUNITY7

YBF TSIT-CHAT with INFOBIZ BLOG:

Edit Member Tracking #UserID or Simply Be our Guest.
FYI-001: MAIN SITE UPDATE AS OF 07 JANUARY 2019: SSL Temporarily Runs in Technical System Adjustment and Development Process.
Q: How can I login while it says Your connection is not private?
A: Click ADVANCE and Click Proceed Anyway.
Q: How long will it resume in normal status? and What should members need to do?
A: It may takes few more days for SSL to lift and Effect. All members are suggested to FOLLOW THIS BLOG for directional updates





OPPORTUNITY CC-YBF






ENJOY BEST DEALS FROM AMAZON JUST RIGHT HERE