How I lost 6 kilos in 2 months without depriving myself of my favorite carbs and proteins...



After bearing and giving birth to three (3) kids, I have gained at least ten (10) kilos and became technically obese in just few years. After trying several kinds of diet which were not as effective and has shown not-so-promising results on me, I decided to try the famous weight loss method these days which they call ‘Intermittent Fasting’ or IF in short. Since it has several ways, I tried the ‘16/8’ which involves sixteen (16) hours fasting and eating only within eight (8) hours. It is basically changing my eating pattern; which means changing my lifestyle for the past 34 years. It is all about when to eat and when not to. So here’s what I do, I skip breakfast each day and eat around 12:30 noontime with my favorite carbs and proteins. My next meal would be around 8 o'clock in the evening and then I sleep and so the cycle begins again the next day when I wake up.
Starting this weight loss journey has been really tough. Nonetheless, on my first week, I dramatically lost almost 2 kilos. Together with jumping rope which is also new to me, IF proved effective on me when I hit the weighing scale after 2 months and lost 6 kilos! 'Change for the better' as they say; I became healthier, fitter and happier with my new physique.
The challenging part is how to sustain through it so I personally made a ‘twist’ on this kind of weight loss method. On weekends, I go back to my old ways which is eating three (3) meals in a day so I only do this fasting thing from Mondays to Fridays. In this way, I am able to continue with this on longer periods so I will be able to achieve long-term results.
Losing weight is not an easy feat, I tried it myself... Without hardwork and determination, I would not be able to shed those excess pounds. When we are used to our daily meals, daily tasks, it is just so hard to change a little of these daily routines. Since it has become our comfort zone, we are just afraid to get out from it. I can so well relate with this feeling of fear but it was when a medical doctor visited our company and told us about this phrase ‘the bigger the waist, the shorter the life’. That was the turning point.  I wanted to live longer. I needed to change something. In this way, I will be able to look after my family and see my kids grow up and have their own families. 
I will be forever grateful for IF since I achieved my weight loss goal; indeed this is life-changing!












SUGGESTED TILES WAIT TO DOWN LOAD TO VIEW FEATURED POST BELOW




Need To Search in Google? Type it Here..




OPPORTUNITY81

Comments

OPPORTUNITY6







OPPORTUNITY7

YBF TSIT-CHAT with INFOBIZ BLOG:

Edit Member Tracking #UserID or Simply Be our Guest.
FYI-001: MAIN SITE UPDATE AS OF 07 JANUARY 2019: SSL Temporarily Runs in Technical System Adjustment and Development Process.
Q: How can I login while it says Your connection is not private?
A: Click ADVANCE and Click Proceed Anyway.
Q: How long will it resume in normal status? and What should members need to do?
A: It may takes few more days for SSL to lift and Effect. All members are suggested to FOLLOW THIS BLOG for directional updates





OPPORTUNITY CC-YBF






ENJOY BEST DEALS FROM AMAZON JUST RIGHT HERE