How Social Media Affects My Relationship With Real People



I must admit I got addicted to some of the new trends online world can offer. Social media is a catch-all term for any sites that may provide different social actions. I couldn’t resist the temptation to click my notifications each time. I was too involved in it. I immediately get sucked into comparing, despairing and lose all sense of self-esteem.
I feel unhappy and truth be told, I suffer “social media envy”. It was then I discovered that I was out of the family loop. There came a point where I fake cheerfulness for a good status update. And the disparity between real life sadness and social media cheerfulness made the depression hurt even more. I asked myself then “why is everyone’s life so much better than mine?”
My long break from social media site made me satisfied with my life. No connection on the internet for a few months makes me feel connected; I feel a stronger intentional outreach to family and friends. I’m feeling more real human being. My life and happiness do not depend anymore on the likes and comments on other people. And I feel so much joy, peace and contentment. There maybe a day when I go back to social media sites for personal management but for me, I’m feeling more healthy, grateful, positive and much less exposed. 











Please visit and subscribe/follow for latest updates
“Your Access, Your Lifetime Success!”











SUGGESTED TILES WAIT TO DOWN LOAD TO VIEW FEATURED POST BELOW




Need To Search in Google? Type it Here..




OPPORTUNITY81

Comments

OPPORTUNITY6







OPPORTUNITY7

YBF TSIT-CHAT with INFOBIZ BLOG:

Edit Member Tracking #UserID or Simply Be our Guest.
FYI-001: MAIN SITE UPDATE AS OF 07 JANUARY 2019: SSL Temporarily Runs in Technical System Adjustment and Development Process.
Q: How can I login while it says Your connection is not private?
A: Click ADVANCE and Click Proceed Anyway.
Q: How long will it resume in normal status? and What should members need to do?
A: It may takes few more days for SSL to lift and Effect. All members are suggested to FOLLOW THIS BLOG for directional updates





OPPORTUNITY CC-YBF






ENJOY BEST DEALS FROM AMAZON JUST RIGHT HERE