I Said Goodbye To Drinking Softdrinks



We can’t deny that a cool drink after a meal is a must in the Philippines. Soft drinks are always present since we often have sweltering, hot mid-mornings and early afternoons. It relieves us when we feel hot, sweating, and in need of something sweet to cool our tempers. We often buy soft drinks when we go to 'sari-sari' stores because they are often cheaper than water or we assume that it is water but just sweeter and more satisfying. Is this ‘sweeter water’ actually harmful for our health?
I love soft drinks. I would save up my allowance weekly to buy a bottle of it and pair it up with junk foods. Even when I was young, I was very conscious of my weight and during the times I would drink, I noticed that my weight seems to get heavier. I would do everything like exercise, eat less, and do anything that would make me sweat and lose some kilos. However, I was still getting heavier and heavier! Was I eating the wrong food? Was my exercise not too rigorous? Then I checked my drinking habits and voila! It was my love for soft drinks that was making me gain weight. It had chemical properties that can cause obesity and would make you diabetic because of the amount of sugar it has in one bottle. I was horrified that some soft drinks are even used to clean toilets! I read articles that explain how harmful are these for our bodies and I knew that if I continue drinking those, I will go outwardly fat and inwardly sick.
Last year, I was forced to contemplate the effects of drinking soft drinks. There I was, struggling on how to really give up my soft drinks when my volleyball coach stepped in. He told us that drinking soft drinks while training was prohibited since it would make our movements sloppier and slower. I happily obliged and noticed that I was getting healthier since I started drinking water alone. Months have passed and I still have not given up my vow not to drink soft drinks anymore even if my training is over. So guys, every time you want to drink, I want you to remind yourself that you are drinking a solution for dirty toilets. Yes, it could cool you off for a moment, but drinking soft drinks can have consequences that may last a lifetime. 












Please visit and subscribe/follow for latest updates
“Your Access, Your Lifetime Success!”
Jeza











SUGGESTED TILES WAIT TO DOWN LOAD TO VIEW FEATURED POST BELOW




Need To Search in Google? Type it Here..




OPPORTUNITY81

Comments

OPPORTUNITY6







OPPORTUNITY7

YBF TSIT-CHAT with INFOBIZ BLOG:

Edit Member Tracking #UserID or Simply Be our Guest.
FYI-001: MAIN SITE UPDATE AS OF 07 JANUARY 2019: SSL Temporarily Runs in Technical System Adjustment and Development Process.
Q: How can I login while it says Your connection is not private?
A: Click ADVANCE and Click Proceed Anyway.
Q: How long will it resume in normal status? and What should members need to do?
A: It may takes few more days for SSL to lift and Effect. All members are suggested to FOLLOW THIS BLOG for directional updates





OPPORTUNITY CC-YBF






ENJOY BEST DEALS FROM AMAZON JUST RIGHT HERE