Monthly Periods: How One Can Overcome ‘Ugly’ Days



I hate monthly periods. My pimples pop out before, during, and after I have my monthly period. Those days can be one of the most frustrating moments for me. When ‘Aunt Flo’ visits me, I abstain from taking a bath, I wear napkins even if they give me rashes, I have either diarrhea or constipation, and I have a ‘rice field’ in my face. You can imagine how women bear the agony of having menses, every month, for one week. People can actually tell if you have them. Maybe they can smell you? Or is just some kind of psychological instinct?
Monthly periods are a horror. You might just be walking, doing nothing, or laughing hard when you suddenly ‘feel’ it arrive. It comes uninvited, arriving earlier or late than expected. You scramble for your pouch to look for a napkin, but no matter you do, ‘it’ already stained your undies. Frustrating it truly is, since your napkin won’t stick to the stained undies, making it uncomfortable to walk, sit, or do anything at all. You can only wait for your day to be over and you can go home. What makes it awful is the fact that you know you are ‘ugly’, with your pimples popping everywhere, your nose shiny with oil, and your body emitting heat, making you feel too warm. The pain is unbearable, the heat is awful, and everything is uncomfortable.
How can one fight ‘ugly’ days? One of the things I do when I am menstruating is drink lemonade water. You just peel the skin and slice it, then place at least half of the sliced pieces in a jug of water, then refrigerate. Wait for one hour and voila! Lemonade water is not only a cool calorie-free drink; it also makes my skin smooth and helps with detoxification. I also eat pineapple since it induces my menses to flow faster, making menses days shorter. The pain becomes unbearable during the second day, so I applied warm compress in my back to relieve my pain. Monthly periods are awful, so I recommend that you try some of my solutions to stay beautiful even if it’s your ‘ugly’ days. 










SUGGESTED TILES WAIT TO DOWN LOAD TO VIEW FEATURED POST BELOW




Need To Search in Google? Type it Here..




OPPORTUNITY81

Comments

OPPORTUNITY6







OPPORTUNITY7

YBF TSIT-CHAT with INFOBIZ BLOG:

Edit Member Tracking #UserID or Simply Be our Guest.
FYI-001: MAIN SITE UPDATE AS OF 07 JANUARY 2019: SSL Temporarily Runs in Technical System Adjustment and Development Process.
Q: How can I login while it says Your connection is not private?
A: Click ADVANCE and Click Proceed Anyway.
Q: How long will it resume in normal status? and What should members need to do?
A: It may takes few more days for SSL to lift and Effect. All members are suggested to FOLLOW THIS BLOG for directional updates





OPPORTUNITY CC-YBF






ENJOY BEST DEALS FROM AMAZON JUST RIGHT HERE