My Hero


Captain America
Ironman
Thor
Hulk
Spiderman

Ilan lamang sila sa mga main characters ng isang trending movie na may title na " Avengers "..
Well obviously, I'm an avid fan of it.. my fave hero is Captain America because of his unique leadership characteristic. His passion and his humbleness also make me a big fan of him..
Maybe madami sa inyo napanood na ang kanilang movies..nagstart ang lahat sa movie ni IRONMAN way back 2008 and the rest is history..lately , their movie "Avengers Infinity war" made a record breaking record..na talagang lalong nagpasikat sa MCU or Marvel movies.
Offcourse in their movies they are called heroes.
Yun ay dahil na rin sa mga sacrifices na ginawa at ginagawa nila para mailigtas ang Earth from the invasion and destruction being attempted by some villains.
Dahil din dun ay hinangaan sila ng husto.
Kahit ako naamaze sa mga nangyayari sa movies nila specially whenever they unite just to defeat their enemies..
Well that's the real character of being a hero :
- To sacrifice and lay down your life for others.

But, aside from this so-called heroes now a days, may isa pa akong kilalang HERO na masasabi kong the best sa lahat..
Di ko Siya nakikita pero nararamdaman ko.
Whenever I am feeling down He always cheers me up and reminds me that He is my Bestfriend that I can lay upon and cry on.
Sa mga problema ko Siya ang bahala.
And most importantly, He promised me an everlasting life kung mananatili ako sa  Kanya nakadepende.
With this belief of mine, that I beleive in Him, mas gumagaan ang buhay ko.
Ramdam ko ang pagiging Savior/Hero nya sken..
All things are possible through Him.
Kahit gaano kalaki ng problema ko, He is just ONE CALL AWAY para tulungan ako...kahit na minsan nagiging pasaway ako andyan pa rin Siya na tila isang magulang para ituwid ako at patuloy Niya pa ring tinutulungan..
Oh Lord You really are a true Savior.
My Hero..💪
He fights for me.💪💪
He saves me from darkness.
That's why I am still here.
Not because I am strong.
But because I have a STRONG HERO who is better and stronger than anyone.
A Hero who symbolizes as a GIFT from heaven.
A Hero namely JESUS. 😇

Good day mga
kabizfriends.💗💗💗


-Alvin777
-Team Flame Team Leader









SUGGESTED TILES WAIT TO DOWN LOAD TO VIEW FEATURED POST BELOW




Need To Search in Google? Type it Here..




OPPORTUNITY81

Comments

OPPORTUNITY6







OPPORTUNITY7

YBF TSIT-CHAT with INFOBIZ BLOG:

Edit Member Tracking #UserID or Simply Be our Guest.
FYI-001: MAIN SITE UPDATE AS OF 07 JANUARY 2019: SSL Temporarily Runs in Technical System Adjustment and Development Process.
Q: How can I login while it says Your connection is not private?
A: Click ADVANCE and Click Proceed Anyway.
Q: How long will it resume in normal status? and What should members need to do?
A: It may takes few more days for SSL to lift and Effect. All members are suggested to FOLLOW THIS BLOG for directional updates





OPPORTUNITY CC-YBF






ENJOY BEST DEALS FROM AMAZON JUST RIGHT HERE