Our Perfectly Imperfect Marriage



My husband John and I married early but had a child late. I was so thrilled for marrying the love of my life because marriage was a beginning of a new life for me, for us. We had plans to travel and build a home of our own. After 4 years of marriage, I notice that all of my friends were having babies. I started to get envied on the “timelines” of other women in social media showing their pregnancies and giving bit journeys. Our families added to the pressure and started asking questions like “when will we expect a grandchild”? I’d love to say we were focusing on our jobs but that wasn’t really the truth.
In our marriage, we were so happy and blessed, and we were hopeful so after constant trying we got one positive pregnancy test. We celebrated but we kept it to ourselves since miscarriages are common in my family. And that was kind of good decision that we kept it secret because 13 weeks into my pregnancy, I miscarried. And that was not the first and the last. I again miscarried and another miscarried. Three times over the next three years. But we did not lose hope because we really wanted a family. We pray for it and in the most unexpected way, I bear a child. I held my breath for nine (9) months, and she was born.
The road to a happy marriage is far from easy. It seems easy to blame each other for marital failures. The minute we begun to focus on our wants and needs without patience waiting for God’s will, we are into to trouble. Our relationship is also bound to face financial pressures, child-rearing issues and other problems that are beyond our control. But if we commit everything to God and make a conscious decision everyday to put God at the center of our relationship, we will be able to withstand any storms. Our marriage is not perfect but it’s real.









Please visit and subscribe/follow for latest updates
“Your Access, Your Lifetime Success!”











SUGGESTED TILES WAIT TO DOWN LOAD TO VIEW FEATURED POST BELOW




Need To Search in Google? Type it Here..




OPPORTUNITY81

Comments

OPPORTUNITY6







OPPORTUNITY7

YBF TSIT-CHAT with INFOBIZ BLOG:

Edit Member Tracking #UserID or Simply Be our Guest.
FYI-001: MAIN SITE UPDATE AS OF 07 JANUARY 2019: SSL Temporarily Runs in Technical System Adjustment and Development Process.
Q: How can I login while it says Your connection is not private?
A: Click ADVANCE and Click Proceed Anyway.
Q: How long will it resume in normal status? and What should members need to do?
A: It may takes few more days for SSL to lift and Effect. All members are suggested to FOLLOW THIS BLOG for directional updates





OPPORTUNITY CC-YBF






ENJOY BEST DEALS FROM AMAZON JUST RIGHT HERE