The Day My Life Changed




February 3, 2014 was the day my whole life changed… I will never forget that experience. It was just a fine morning with my husband when I suddenly felt pain all over my stomach. I was 3 months pregnant during that time. And I could still remember the pain. It was an indescribable feeling. It’s like being stabbed hundred times by a knife, dying little by little.
My husband and my mom immediately rushed me to the nearest hospital. It was the hardest battle I’ve ever fought but then, it taught me how to always stay positive and not get in the way of how I live life. It made me see that I can do anything despite pain. It taught me why I should not waste my time wallowing in self-pity when I could go out there and do something. “I had a successful surgery after all, God let me live” that’s what I always tell myself. Now, I am stronger than ever. I know I can fight against anything, and emerge a winner.
At times, life may throw punches to the extent of being bruised but always remember that our faith in God conquers everything. I thank God for the second life he has given me. And with this, I promise to become a better version of myself, every day.











Please visit and subscribe/follow for latest updates
“Your Access, Your Lifetime Success!”











SUGGESTED TILES WAIT TO DOWN LOAD TO VIEW FEATURED POST BELOW




Need To Search in Google? Type it Here..




OPPORTUNITY81

Comments

OPPORTUNITY6







OPPORTUNITY7

YBF TSIT-CHAT with INFOBIZ BLOG:

Edit Member Tracking #UserID or Simply Be our Guest.
FYI-001: MAIN SITE UPDATE AS OF 07 JANUARY 2019: SSL Temporarily Runs in Technical System Adjustment and Development Process.
Q: How can I login while it says Your connection is not private?
A: Click ADVANCE and Click Proceed Anyway.
Q: How long will it resume in normal status? and What should members need to do?
A: It may takes few more days for SSL to lift and Effect. All members are suggested to FOLLOW THIS BLOG for directional updates





OPPORTUNITY CC-YBF






ENJOY BEST DEALS FROM AMAZON JUST RIGHT HERE