Will Kids Be Holding Phones Inside Their Moms’ Wombs?






Kids are getting busy these days, intent on something. That something is their mom’s gadget. I would see my students so quiet in the corner, watching their favorite TV shows. I even downloaded some videos so I can ‘entice’ rowdy and misbehaving students to be still. This was effective most of the time, but is this really a solution? Or are we creating a new problem?
Everyone nowadays have gadgets. Even the tricycle driver owns a smartphone! Everyone can afford it. But is it good to let kids get a hold of our phones? Kids are quick to learn and before you know it, they are already imitating how you swipe from left to right. Sometimes, I get fascinated how a three-year old child could perfectly copy how I click the apps and operate my smartphone, but I also grew concerned when afterwards they would always ask if they can borrow my phone to watch movies. I even found selfies that they somehow took behind my back. One should be worried for kids who are ‘glued’ to phones and tablets that they do not even play physically anymore. I rarely see kids who enjoy going outside to play in the streets just like we used to. What I failed to appreciate back then was the fact that my first playmates are actually the people who are helping me develop my social skills and how I act when I am around others outside my immediate family. They not only enhanced my confidence with other people but they also helped me discover my love for sports and anything that is physically trying. Now, if kids are just glued to their phones and tablets, how can they develop great social skills? How will they discover if they love moving their bodies? Kids who are into gadgets are not only weak when it comes to socializing and playing, but they are also likely to ruin their eyes at a tender age. Screens emit radiations and that could ruin ones eyesight. It would not be a wonder if the next generation is wearing glasses or contact lenses since they spend most of their time facing their gadgets.
Gadgets are great, but we also have to handle it carefully. A child can make all kinds of mischief, so who can predict where he can get bad influence that can ruin his life? We can’t promise to always be there to supervise their every move. The better solution is to not give them any gadgets yet. What they do not know, they will not crave. Let a child be a child and give him toys or let him play outside with friends. Scrapped knees and dirty clothes are better than kids who are jaded and debauched because of the gadgets they have.









Please visit and subscribe/follow for latest updates
“Your Access, Your Lifetime Success!”












SUGGESTED TILES WAIT TO DOWN LOAD TO VIEW FEATURED POST BELOW




Need To Search in Google? Type it Here..




OPPORTUNITY81

Comments

OPPORTUNITY6







OPPORTUNITY7

YBF TSIT-CHAT with INFOBIZ BLOG:

Edit Member Tracking #UserID or Simply Be our Guest.
FYI-001: MAIN SITE UPDATE AS OF 07 JANUARY 2019: SSL Temporarily Runs in Technical System Adjustment and Development Process.
Q: How can I login while it says Your connection is not private?
A: Click ADVANCE and Click Proceed Anyway.
Q: How long will it resume in normal status? and What should members need to do?
A: It may takes few more days for SSL to lift and Effect. All members are suggested to FOLLOW THIS BLOG for directional updates





OPPORTUNITY CC-YBF






ENJOY BEST DEALS FROM AMAZON JUST RIGHT HERE